TD-3100 Laboratory Fluorometer
The TD-3100 is a low cost benchtop instrument that was developed to provide an alternative to industry standard oil and grease methods. Measure samples directly (non-extraction) or with solvent (i.e. hexane) extraction methods.
- Simple set-up and calibration.
- Low cost per sample analysis.
- Less than 10 seconds per sample.
- Calibrated methods for quantitative analysis.
- Un-calibrated method for relative measurements.
- Results correlate to standard methods.
- Quick-change optics for multiple applications.
- Detection limits range from ppb to ppm depending on application.
- Solid Reference Standards available for quick performance checks.
- Sample compartment accommodates 25 x 150 mm round, 13 x 100 mm round, or 10 x 10 mm square cuvettes.
- Heat Exchanger Leak Detection.
- Produced Water.
- Industrial Wastewater.
- Ground Water.
- Storm Water.
- Bilge Water.
- Soil Extract Analysis.
- Crude Oil.
- Jet Fuel.
- Fuel Oils.
- Heat Transfer Fluids.
- Transformer Oils.
- Lube Oils.
- Hydraulic Oils.