TD-500 D featuring the least expensive, lightest, smallest, easiest to use, most accurate and most repeatable device on the market for measuring crude oil and condensates in produced water, de-salter tail water, tank bottoms, cargo heaters, or anywhere that crude oil comes in contact with water.
Turner Designs Hydrocarbon Instruments has developed a revolutionary Bench-top method to measure oil-in-water that uses NO-SOLVENT!!! The advantages are significant in that we have eliminated the health and safety hazards of transporting, handling and disposing of solvents commonly used in the field for oil-in-water analysis. Along with safety, the method eliminates operator error associated with precision liquid measurements during the analysis process. This new method is designed to be compatible with our TD-500D hand held oil-in water analyzer. It is a robust method using a simple surfactant instead of solvent, with unprecedented accuracy and repeatability.
- Measures all oils including the heaviest of crudes to condensates up to 50 °API and refined diesel range oil, lube oils, and heavy fuel oils in water.
- Measures dispersed (free) oil independent of WSO (Water Soluble Organics).
- Unaffected by suspended solids.
- Performance independent of process temperature.
- Independent of lag time between sample gathering and analysis.
- Precision sample volume not required.
- No acid required.
- Complete analysis in less than 10 min.
- No solvents required, non-flammable, transport on any air carrier.
- Measurement range from below 1ppm to over 10,000ppm without dilution.
- Easy calibration with crude oil standards or correlation to other methods.
- Portable, hand held, < 1lb.
- Measures WSO independent of dispersed oil.
- No interference from methanol.
- Accurate and highly repeatable.
- Accuracy is independent of salinity and hardness.
- Correlates to standard laboratory gravimetric and IR methods.
- CheckPOINT® solid calibration check standard.
- UV fluorescence technology.
- Disposable cuvettes. Powered by 4 AAA batteries.
- Measurements per battery change: >1,000.
- CE certified.
- Meets IP67, dust-proof, waterproof, non-metallic case.
- Warranty: 12 months.